Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally... tied the knot.

Hai all,

wahh.. hari ni baru dapat buka blog, pheww.

I am a bit late updating my blog, well better late than never la kan... Hehhee... dah jadi missus ni most of my free time will be with Soulmate, or housework.

Hmm.... housework and chores, aiyahhh.. for someone who is too lazy to wash her own cloth, I have to wash 2 sets nowadays, breakfast at office has change to breakfast at home...

Anyway, i am blissfully happy now... to my happily ever after. It has been a long journey. The blog is written as diary for my path on getting married, the good experience, the bad one or funny experiences.

Readers that are getting married themselves, Good luck! and enjoy your journey, your very own trip-to-bliss. Singletons, do enjoy being single (and not having to worried about mak andam/ fotog/ duit-duit-duit!!) and 'smug-married' (*ahemm.... kita enjoy!) hahahhaa.....

Haa.... Alhamdulillah, syukur kepadanya, we are married. I hope my marriage will forever be bless by Him, hopefully we will stay together sampai bila-bila and one day have children and granchildren... (hihihih) InsyaAllah, with all your prayers and well wishes.


I will leave this blog just as the way it is. And remove it one fine day.... But frett not, I will continure reading your blogs too.

Happy new year 2009 everyone, semoga segala azam dan cita2 untuk tahun baru nanti tercapai dan sentiasa diberkatiNya.

Thank you.