Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pendaftaran nikah, tsk.. tsk...

It's Monday and I'm on EL. Hehhehe....

Hmm... actually i'm taking EL to settle the nikah thingy. Tok Kadi called last week to inform that he cannot nikahkan I at home. Yes, he CANNOT nikahkan. How bad was that?

His reason was... I am supposed to register under Shah Alam, not Klang. So he cannot enter into other's teritory.

Ok, but the real story was, i have went to Shah Alam to do the registration. The Officer have a look at my IC then said, "Awak kena register kat Pejabat Agama Klang, bukan sini". Ok fine, so yadda yadda i settle my registration at Klang and the Klang's Officer did not question me. And so i thought settle la kan?

But last week Tok Kadi called and conveyed the bad news. I was so suprised! and thought, ini dugaan from Tuhan.

So on Friday i was busy calling-calling. Asking my ustaz of kursus kahwin, calling pejabat agama and so and so. long story cut short, this morning i managed to iron out the issue and....
I AM GETTING MARRIED THIS SATURDAY AT HOME!! Yahuuu... hahaha :D

So to celebrate that, i went to Bukit Raja for shopping and bought myself new pair of jeans... hiasan2 for the wedding, shoes for my sis, story books and, a laundry basket. Yelar... I'm staying with my mom after this. Takkan baju masih nak mak tolong basuh.. eheh. My new resolutions to be a good wife lar ni.

Ohh.. I am such a goody-goody.. **hikss...

A lot have been done last weekend, baju nikah dah siap, all those knick-knacks and favors dah beli dah. Tomorrow i'm still working and the day after. Then Soulmate and I will be on leave until next week's Wednesday.

Future updates, this Thursday Soulmate and I nak pergi fitting baju untuk my reception nanti and terus angkat baju tu nanti. Friday, collect cuppies, sirih junjung, fruits and go for henna. Pelamin also akan dipasang on Friday.

Saturday? Can't wait for that special day :)